Adobe CS3 - PC to Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - 24" - 2.8ghz - 2 Gig Ram - 500 Gig HD
Last question for now, I have Adobe CS3 for the PC. Can that same disc be used to install it on a Mac or do I have to re-buy this thing? Please tell me it will. This thing was EXPENSIVE! :\

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Sad but true. It's a crappy ordeal you have to pay for an "upgrade" fee even when switching platforms. The only thing they give you slack on is transferring your license. They allow you to transfer the license to someone else as long as you update the information to the new user, so I suppose you could get your upgrade and sell the PC version and transfer the ownership to the new user.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Santa Rosa 15" 2.4Ghz, 8600M GT 256MB Gfx, 2GB RAM
I think on that link they actually meant upgrading, but to a different platform as well. In this case the same should be possible for free. I'd just call them, and if the rep u get wont let you call again and again :p Or just return it where you got it...

OP
AbSoluTc
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - 24" - 2.8ghz - 2 Gig Ram - 500 Gig HD
Spoke to Adobe - they said that you can switch platforms up to 5 times for the life of the product at no charge. They provide you a new key and and I can not remember if they charge for the media.

Reaction score
That's good to know! (not that I'll ever switch ;D )

Thanks for the update.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.