Caring bag for MBP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 Ghz , 2GB Ram , 120 GB HDD , X1600
Hello friends ! Wanted to ask what caring bag do you use to transport your MBP ? I just want to buy one but don`t know witch !?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.4GHz 4Gb OCZ RAM
it's mostly down to personal taste and needs :)

get one that you like the look of, no point getting a do it all bag that you wouldn't be seen dead carrying around ;) or spending far too much money on something that does everything, when all you want it for is carrying the laptop and the power adapter, which is just as bad as spending too little and getting something that doesn't cater for your every need.

the one I use is made by case logic, looks like a normal backpack, but by heck it's got compartments everywhere, and is very spacious, enough to carry 2 laptops, plus the power adapters for both, and still have plenty of space for document wallets/folders, a cd case, mobile phone, ipod etc :eek: although, when fully loaded with 2 laptops.... it ain't comfortable to carry :D

kinda of like the Brenthaven Expandable Trek Backpack for up to 15,4" MacBook Pro - Black/Grey

I also use the Huzzk Sleevie GT just to make sure ;)

I tend to avoid the messenger bag types, as most of them scream notebook! steal me! :( that is of course my personal opinion ;)

Reaction score
Honestly, this is straight from an Apple employees mouth. Get a laptop case that looks like a backpack. A theif is more likely to go for a conspicuous "laptop" case, than a random backpack that could house dirty gym shorts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I like stuff from Crumpler. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 120GB HDD
I guy at work has one from STM (http://www.stmbags.com.au/home). It looks really good and fits his Macbook well with plenty of storage for the basics. I'm thinking about getting the Medium Alley for my MBP.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.