• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What's going on...?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
I staggered out of bed this morning into a land of confusion. My iMac thought the clocks had gone forward an hour. Our clocks don't adjust tilll the 28th, and they go back, not forward. I ran Onyx and suddenly the clock has switched back to 10:50, which is right. Now, my Linux-based Satellite PVR thinks it's 11:50.

I'm going back to bed....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
This is what happens when you try to use your computer in a REM-induced stupor ;P

Get some sleep. That way you'll be less likely to hurt yourself when trying to figure out what's wrong with your clocks :D

OP
knightlie
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
All seems back to normal now, except for the PVR, which is still an hour ahead. Wierd. Perhaps I fell through a hole in the space-time continuum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20", 2.4ghz, 2GB/320GB
mmm. Me thinks you should've drank a little less last night! ;) Or, at least, a little more water! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
All seems back to normal now, except for the PVR, which is still an hour ahead. Wierd. Perhaps I fell through a hole in the space-time continuum.

I think I have a flux-capacitor here somewhere I could send you...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
you're flux-capacitor is fluxing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Whoa...you must've gotten caught in a time warp. Gosh, what does that feel like, kinda like a hang-over? ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
<sings> Lets do the time warp agaaaaaaain </sings>

Dude, seriously, lay off the absinthe, that stuff really isnt good for your state of mind :p

~~ TS ~~

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD

Or maybe you had a visit from the Doctor and he erased your memory ;)

OP
knightlie
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
<sings> Lets do the time warp agaaaaaaain </sings>

Dude, seriously, lay off the absinthe, that stuff really isnt good for your state of mind :p

~~ TS ~~

Quite aside from the fact that I hadn't been drinking, alcohol does not adjust the clock on an iMac. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
;D
Quite aside from the fact that I hadn't been drinking, alcohol does not adjust the clock on an iMac. ;)

Alcohol itself doesnt change the time correct, the person influenced by it might though :p

:)

~~ TS ~~

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.