Favorites organizer?

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know of any program for Mac that is used to organize the bookmarks\favorites? But that is compatible with all browsers, say FireFox and Safari, so I can access my favorites when I am using either one. I know I am asking for a lot, but does something like this exist? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, 80GB Video iPod (Black)
I don't know about across different browsers, but if you use FireFox on different computers you can using Google Sync. An extension which enables you to keep all your bookmarks in sync on any computer you use FireFox by using your Google account. It is free as well.

.Mac also offers it syncing between different Macs, bookmarks in Safari included. It costs $99 or £69 a year though, but it does have other benefits.

Reaction score
you may want to take a look at bookit or bookdog...at least i think that's how they were called...they are bookmarks managers for the mac and seemed decent.

kuchiki

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Google sync is a pig. Foxmarks is much leaner. But, only works with firefox.

You can use DragThing to create a dock or layer of bookmarks. Maybe a dock of bookmarks organized with different layers (layers they work like tabs/folders).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.