These forums are fricking dead.

C

ClearcutZ

I posted a question a day ago in hopes that this was a populated, moderatly intelligent community. apparently i was wrong for my post hasnt been answered nor have i been emailed. there must be a real apple forum on the net somewhere.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
You didn't stop to consider that people could simply have overlooked it? I also don't think the rest of the board would appreciate your inference that they are not moderately intelligent.

There's no need to get upset about it, you question was a simple one, and it's my guess that it was just missed rather than deliberately ignored or unanswerable. I certainly don't have the time to read every thread on this board.

There are also more polite ways to get help in a hurry than criticising the board's population.

OP
C

ClearcutZ

muso said:
You didn't stop to consider that people could simply have overlooked it? I also don't think the rest of the board would appreciate your inference that they are not moderately intelligent.

There's no need to get upset about it, you question was a simple one, and it's my guess that it was just missed rather than deliberately ignored or unanswerable. I certainly don't have the time to read every thread on this board.

There are also more polite ways to get help in a hurry than criticising the board's population.

ok, ill assume that this is a moderatly intelligent community that overlooked my post. then perhaps you can answer my question. i am a mac noob who is ordering a g5 tower and wanted to know if i could use any monitor with it. if not how do i tell what monitors i can use?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Take a look at your other thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
ClearcutZ said:
i am a mac noob who is ordering a g5 tower and wanted to know if i could use any monitor with it. if not how do i tell what monitors i can use?
Extra monitors are easy. USB ports abound on all Macs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.