• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Kelley School of Business

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2Ghz, 500GB + Basic Macbook
I am thinking about applying there - anyone have any good/bad experiences they could share?

Reaction score
I liked it, I only have a business minor from there. All the professors were really top notch. I was at the Indianapolis campus, you looking at Bloomington?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
When I decided to go back to school for a graduate degree, I was trying to decide between my undergrad school, Purdue University, and Indiana University. Both are always very closely ranked. I decided on IU because it gave me the opportunity to go after 2 degrees at once. I'm in the program now working on my MPA (accounting) and MBA at the Indianapolis campus. It is an excellent program and the professors are very good and bring their real world practical experience into the classroom, so it feels more real than a lot of textbooks with theories that you have no idea how to apply to the real world.

The Indianapolis campus is more geared towards working adults who go to school part time while the Bloomington campus is more for full time students. But both are equally good with the same curriculum, quality professors and degrees. If you want to know more about it, just ask and I'll try to answer.

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2Ghz, 500GB + Basic Macbook
Thanks for your help - what is the undergraduate course like at Bloomington?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.