VMware Fusion running Bootcamp partition

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
How do I do it? When I sart Fusion, it lists the Bootcamp partition in the list of available virtual machines. However, when I start it, it loads as far as showing the wallpaper picture of windows, but then it does nothing. I can enter ctrl+alt+del and it brings up that window. I don't see explorer running, so I attempt to start that task, but it doesn't launch. How do I fix this. I only want to use one Windows OS, but I don't want to have to reboot into it unless I need the graphics card (games).

Thanks,
Damien

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Wish I could help. Does it give you any kind of error window or anything. I know sometimes running Windows virtually will make it think you've changed computers or had a major hardware update requiring you to reactivate. Maybe just a fresh reinstall of Fusion will do the trick. That's usually my first move when new software acts up.

OP
Thundermoon1994
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
I tried that without any results. :( Anyone else have any suggestions?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.