how do i install Windows Vista HOME on regular 2007 macbook?

Reaction score
hey...as much as I love my Mac, I miss being able to play Doom, NHL 2003 and other games..plus I do love my .wma burning capabilities as I dont have an Ipod for .AAC

I wanted to know if I could install Windows Vista (home edition) on my mac, and run b oth at the same time if I so chose...

something about downloading bootcamp orsomethin?

any help would be appraciated, thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
hey...as much as I love my Mac, I miss being able to play Doom, NHL 2003 and other games..plus I do love my .wma burning capabilities as I dont have an Ipod for .AAC

I wanted to know if I could install Windows Vista (home edition) on my mac, and run b oth at the same time if I so chose...

something about downloading bootcamp orsomethin?

any help would be appraciated, thanks

yeah you need bootcamp... just be careful becuase with Bootcamp you are open to Viruses, so have you anti virus updated before you go online

Bootcaamp is a free download and it has pretty descriptive instructions

OP
M
Reaction score
thanks...is there any major difference between Bootcamp and that other one, Paralells or something?

and I also heard something about needing windows XP service pack 2...I dont have XP at all..just vista...will this work?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.