Iphone Will Not Receive Bluetooth..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
I have pictures on another bluetooth enabled phone and for some reason it will not receive my incoming pictures.Any help will be appreciative!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The Bluetooth on the iPhone is strictly for wireless headsets. You cannot use it to transfer files...or do much of anything, sadly

Reaction score
The Bluetooth on the iPhone is strictly for wireless headsets. You cannot use it to transfer files...or do much of anything, sadly

Need to add a "yet" after anything.

I''m just hoping that an update will bring A2DP

OP
ibookmobile007
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
Need to add a "yet" after anything.

I''m just hoping that an update will bring A2DP

Thats what its all about.Firmware updates.Because using the mac to send files,pictures or photos the iPhone denies and the mac states that the function is not capable.So i know its a matter of time.Just like the 3G.I have owned Cingular sim cards for over 5 years ,so i know its under the hood of the iPhone.Its just waiting for that firmware update.I just wanted to make sure i was not missing something when it came to connecting the device or sending photos.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.