Minimal Cases and Sleeves

Reaction score
Hello,

I love my 15" MAC Book Pro and want to protect it...
Can anyone recommend me a good Hard case/sleeve, and a good Soft case/sleeve, the more minimal the better.

Thanks in advance Apple lovers...

Reaction score
I use the Incase sleeve for my MacBook... it's just a plain neoprane sleeve, no pockets or fancy things. it works great if you use a backpack

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2GHz C2D Macbook - 3GB RAM, 80GB HDD
I use one of the Case Mate Glovez sleeves. They're neoprene, and use velcro as opposed to a zipper closure, so no worries of the zipper scratching it. The trim is actually leather, to help prevent any fraying on the edges.

Great sleeve for only $20.

Case Mate Glovez Sleeve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Black
I was going to buy a sleeve, I was a little put off with the zips. I heard they are leaving marks on Apple MacBook's.

Nick.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
I use the Incase sleeve for my MacBook... it's just a plain neoprane sleeve, no pockets or fancy things. it works great if you use a backpack

Do not buy this for the MacBook Pro!!!! It is made to also fit the Powerbook G4, which was slightly bigger than the MBP so the sleeve is too big!!

I know since I bought it without knowing that. It is ok for the MacBook though....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.