I love this phone but....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2ghz Core 2 Duo Macbook; 80gig HDD; 1gb Ram; iLife '08; Mac:Office; Firefox!
So well here is my story and yes I am a picky person especially when it comes to expensive "toys" so to speak.

Bought the 4gig a week before they decided to drop the price....now the phone had several stuck pixels all over the screen. Tried to look past it and except it but then 3 days later I found a piece of lint like from a sweater or something stuck in one of the corners under the glass!!

As soon as I heard the price drop...I called Apple and asked if I could swap my phone for an 8gig ... they did without a problem adjusting the price but asking me to pay a restocking fee....again no problem

Take my 8gig home set it up.....Dead pixel right on the top of the screen highly visable on all screens ..... Ughhhh!!!!

Couldnt stand it!! Took it to apple in Manhattan took a look at the phone and said it actualy looks like something stuck in the screen under the glass he swapped it out right then and there.

Now my new 8gig.....perfect or so I thought. about 3 days later I find another "particle" under the glass....definetly not a dead pixel of some sort because it can clearly be seen when the screen is completely off under the glass.

What do I do....I mean with 3 phones all with "screen" issues! What are my chances of not getting a phone that is worse off!

I have a little more then a week before my 14 days on this phone is up.....

I am just so picky when it comes to stuff like this.

Reaction score
So well here is my story and yes I am a picky person especially when it comes to expensive "toys" so to speak.

Bought the 4gig a week before they decided to drop the price....now the phone had several stuck pixels all over the screen. Tried to look past it and except it but then 3 days later I found a piece of lint like from a sweater or something stuck in one of the corners under the glass!!

As soon as I heard the price drop...I called Apple and asked if I could swap my phone for an 8gig ... they did without a problem adjusting the price but asking me to pay a restocking fee....again no problem

Take my 8gig home set it up.....Dead pixel right on the top of the screen highly visable on all screens ..... Ughhhh!!!!

Couldnt stand it!! Took it to apple in Manhattan took a look at the phone and said it actualy looks like something stuck in the screen under the glass he swapped it out right then and there.

Now my new 8gig.....perfect or so I thought. about 3 days later I find another "particle" under the glass....definetly not a dead pixel of some sort because it can clearly be seen when the screen is completely off under the glass.

What do I do....I mean with 3 phones all with "screen" issues! What are my chances of not getting a phone that is worse off!

I have a little more then a week before my 14 days on this phone is up.....

I am just so picky when it comes to stuff like this.
First of all sorry for all you trouble.

Secondly where do you usually keep you phone, and do you have a case??

OP
gigabella
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2ghz Core 2 Duo Macbook; 80gig HDD; 1gb Ram; iLife '08; Mac:Office; Firefox!
I have an incase skin around it and a power crystal film on the glass....usually its in my hand, on my desk or in my purse (not thrown about but in a little cell phone pocket that bag makers so kindly put in our purses nowadays lol)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
keep replacing it... until it's right. Maybe open the next one they give you there in the store with the Apple rep. Go through everything with a fine-toothed-comb with him/her... Don't settle for less than perfect.

Reaction score
keep replacing it... until it's right. Maybe open the next one they give you there in the store with the Apple rep. Go through everything with a fine-toothed-comb with him/her... Don't settle for less than perfect.
cosign, you paid alot for it. Make sure it is perfect

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone
Open it there and then, check it and leave when satisfied

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.