Newbie saying hello

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been a PC owner for the past 15 years, I have often considered switching to a Mac and did for a short time a few years ago when the colorful ibooks came out. I was quickly frustrated with some simple action I couldn't figure out how to do (I think it was right clicking or something along those lines) I ended up running back to PCs again. After years of computer crashes, lost data, endless nights filled with finding drivers and tons of money down the drain I finally decided to bid farewell to PCs and take the big step into the Mac World. I bought a MacBook Pro just a few days ago and have been in love ever since (in fact I took a day off of work just so I could mess around with it and get to know the programs :) ).

I found this forum and have found some very informative posts so I decided to join. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Welcome MsJosay! :D

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
welcome home MsJosay, you've found one of the nicest places on the net.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 4GB 1333MHz 320GB / 60G iPod Touch

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.