• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I'm new

Reaction score
Finally a website were people don't hate apple i mean like i LOVE apple but like friendcodes.com you get banned for even saying "Apple" he he so ya i love apple my dad buyz all the old apples and he also has a G4 my brother has a G5 and my other brother has a Mac Mini so ya and of course we all have ipods

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
wwwweeeeeeelllllllcccccoooooommmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
WELCOME!

you never said what apple computer you had?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Finally a website were people don't hate apple i mean like i LOVE apple but like friendcodes.com you get banned for even saying "Apple" he he so ya i love apple my dad buyz all the old apples and he also has a G4 my brother has a G5 and my other brother has a Mac Mini so ya and of course we all have ipods

Welcome to Mac Forums. If you ever need any help, just ask and someone here will assist you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
welcome!!!!! make sure you read the forum rules!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
uhhh macbook (black) 120gb HD 2gb Ram and a intel core duo processor at 2.o ghz
i want an iPhone.... They Lowered the price!!! well welcome... i KNOW that you will get great help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
If I had waited 15 days to buy my MBP with the student promotion, I would have gotten an 80 GB iPod instead of the 30 BG.......oh well, I still love it!

OP
SaintLuke
Reaction score
I don't own a mac >< or a computer in the first place i use my brothers mac mini and my dads G4 :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in Mac-Book, 24in imac, 15in G4 iMac, 12in PowerBook, G3 iMac, G3 PPC, G3 iBook, and a 'Newton'

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.