Another switcher, another MacBook Pro

Reaction score
'Kay... I'm one of those who took advantage of the "buy a mac, get an ipod" deals....happy, but sad at teh same time. I don't live on the same island as the apple store & when i was visiting, the store was all sold out of pros with matte screens....so i wound up ordering online from the store....

I just got the 15in pro today...this is the 3rd week, ipod came 2 weeks ago & fizzled last week... i just got the box to send the ipod back to apple for repair.... of course, at the same time I find out about the price drop & new itouches...

At anyrate... I'm nervous about what I'll find once I start it up...i've been PC my whole life... and i'm so frazzled it's i almost dread the new user jitters...just one more thing to be new at! (sorry, just started a new & kind of overwhelming new job)....

but really... i know once i calm down I'll just (to quote gaffigan) "love it, love it, love it".... ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Congrats on your purchase, I am certain you will love it! Apple's customer service has been pretty good in my experience, so I would no worry about the iPod.

Oh, Do you live in Hawaii or something?

OP
A
Reaction score
Yes, the apple stores are located on Oahu, but I live on the "neighbor island" of Maui.

I'm happy to have everything, but in hindsight, i wish I had held off buying everything until now! Since I can't use everything all together yet, i almost feel cheated! enh...now i know better for the next time i need to go shopping.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Yes, the apple stores are located on Oahu, but I live on the "neighbor island" of Maui.

I'm happy to have everything, but in hindsight, i wish I had held off buying everything until now! Since I can't use everything all together yet, i almost feel cheated! enh...now i know better for the next time i need to go shopping.

Perhaps, but if you always play the waiting game, you never buy anything. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.