help with boot camp- what does this meean?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
Picture1-1.png

can someone help me? what do i do??>

OP
raptorkid700
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
please someone help soon, im leaving for school at 7 in the mornin

OP
raptorkid700
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
some one please!

Reaction score
I would suggest the first thing to do is check your HD for errors. Rather than using the Disk Utility directlt in OS X, boot off your OS X installation disks but rather than starting an install load the Disk Utility from the apps menu.

If you use the Disk Utility to check the HD directly from OS X it may fail because OS X locks the boot volume.

OP
raptorkid700
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i fixxd it. it sucks, because i had to go down on hd space for windows side. its only 8 gigs and vista pretty mch took it all up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.