Frustrated with shipment tracking

Aby

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4Ghz 2GB ram
I'm a new mac switcher, eagerly awaiting my new imac arrival. It shipped on the 1st from China, and I've been tracking it ever since. I was getting regular updates about every 8 hours or so, but all of a sudden, it seems like it's stopped tracking.

The last update I got was over 36 hours ago, when it left Tennessee. Now I know it must have arrived somewhere else by now, so why isn't it showing up when I track the shipment? At least the shipping details still says it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I know I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I am so excited about it - I can't help it. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Thanks for letting me vent...

Aby

Reaction score
Oh man... I dont wanna be pessimistic but my imac was shipped on monday and I got it this morning! I live about an hour from LA. Where do you live?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.
You are lucky!
I'm in the UK and I ordered my new imac on the 20th August, my shipping date keeps moving (now the 8th), even if I try and track my order - all it says is "in transit to final destination". I can't even find out if it is in the country yet.

This is so depressing, if I knew it would take this long (and this much hassle) i'd have waited.

OP
Aby

Aby

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4Ghz 2GB ram
I'm up in Canada, so I'm wondering if the fedex tracking thingie just stops working when it gets across the border. Still says delivery today....so I'm crossing my fingers. I just wish they'd say somthing on the website...last update was over 50 hours ago... =(

Wish me luck!

Aby

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
The problem with shipping is the worm holes, they screw up the tracking process. ;) :)

Reaction score
I live in Canada (East Coast) as well and mine shipped on the 28th of August and arrived on the 31st. The tracking (for me) was pretty much on the money. Left China, hit Alaska, Tennessee and then here... You may want to check up with FedEx to see if there's a problem...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.