Almost a new switcher

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway 2.4 ghz AMD 1 gb RAM Nvidia 6100 Graphics, Soon Macbook Pro 2.2 ghz 2gb RAM
I just bought a Macbook Pro last week on the Apple website. I can't wait until it gets here. This morning I was considering waiting until December to get a Macbook Pro, so I called customer service to cancel my order that I made and the representative offered me a free ipod shuffle to keep my order so I kept it. I was really pleased with how friendly and understanding these Apple representatives are. I haven't yet converted to Apple but I already feel like it's going to be one of the best decisions I will ever make. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
a free Ipod shuffle, not bad! i wish i called them up and did that now! lol.

Im sure you will love your new toy! i have had my new macbook for 3 days now and i love it! the wait is the worst bit but i got my macbook 2 days before the estimated delivery so you may get it early also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Almost a new switcher
I'd remove the 'Almost'....you are a switcher... Congrats on the ipod shuffle...

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway 2.4 ghz AMD 1 gb RAM Nvidia 6100 Graphics, Soon Macbook Pro 2.2 ghz 2gb RAM
I put almost because I haven't gotten my mbp yet. I'm still using PCs and that's all I know. I should have put I'm not a complete switcher yet. But yeah if i am willing to spend 2200 on a mac I'm definitely a switcher already. I was refering to the operating system and the fact I don't yet use macs on a daily basis. I'm a PC addict. Not fond of them but it's what I know.
They sent my shuffle today. I'm due to get it friday.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.