• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Good evidence of new nano

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
An iPod in that size looks just dumb imo, the current Nano looks really sleek, but this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
It seems like they would be taking quite a gamble if they've actually began producing this. Apple doesn't release any details to anyone, including business that produce accessory products like cases. So it's not as if they have inside information.

I wouldn't put much stock in this. They probably just whipped up some ads in response to the supposedly leaked photos of the new device from Apple and won't actually start making them until the rumors are confirmed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
POS Dell right now. 2.8 ghz pentium 4 256mb RAM and 40GB HD
Well what if they say somethnig good at this new event? Like the Nano is 15Gig plays video, and has wireless iTunes purchasing or somehting. Don't be too quick to judge. To me apple is too good with their customers and products to give us something we won't like.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think we should just wait cause you know apple will come through!

Reaction score
Well what if they say somethnig good at this new event? Like the Nano is 15Gig plays video, and has wireless iTunes purchasing or somehting. Don't be too quick to judge. To me apple is too good with their customers and products to give us something we won't like.

I'd then ask, "well why couldn't they do that with a nano that looked better?" That nano prospect looks plain ugly to me...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8ghz iMac 24" 4gbRAM 750gbHD + 650gbExternalHD + 22" LCD
Parhaps its a big trick by apple to get us to think this ugly thing is the new ipod before releasing the final beautiful nano tommorow.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
why would they make it with video? dumb imo, theres already an ipod for that. and with that small of screen? lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
why would they make it with video? dumb imo, theres already an ipod for that. and with that small of screen? lol

why does everyone have to say this is a new nano?? what if THIS is the new video and the nano will become full screen and a *bit* bigger? who will know until 10am tomorrow? no one excet the people who have known (for sure) for months... which are apple insiders

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
I don't think that's the nano, I think it'll be a new iPod video. It actually looks quite good in those cases.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.