Reading Problems On Safari

Reaction score
Hi there,

i am having problems with text insafari and mozila. after i install a few new fonts and restarted my mac, the fonts changed and are now all crap to read.

i have deleted the font cached on my mac and deleted some trouble fonts but nothing worked.

any help please?

please see attached file for best understanding, the text on red circle is the problem i address

thanks

Picture-2.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Check out Preferences, Appearance, Standard Font and Fixed-Width Font. Likely the font you normally use has been replaced, or perhaps deleted. On these two boxes, you can set the general font to use where no font is specified by the web page. This should allow you to adjust what you are seeing.

Oh, and BTW, Welcome to Mac Forums!

OP
W
Reaction score
hey, thanks for welcoming to this forum.

I tried that already, to set preferences and change the font but it didnt work, tried it again with different fonts and still doesnt change.

any more tips i could try??

M

MacHeadCase

Do you use any font manager? It looks like an essential font for web browsing is disabled.

OP
W
Reaction score
i use fontnuke, nothing else.
i still have this problem and its a pain in the neck to read with a font like this, it bothers me so much ad gives me a lot of headache.

tough to enjoy reading like this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.