• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Coffee art

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
That's awesome!!!!
I don't drink coffee, but my wife would LOVE that!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
There is a coffee shop in the Sheraton Moana Hotel in Waikiki, Hawaii. Their Baristas do a nice Palm leaf or flower like this when you get a cup there too. Pretty cool to watch them do and they make it look easy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
GREAT picture! I'm a coffee hound myself, so I love that!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Darn you guys. Now I need to do better with my Moka to make a perfect cup of espresso. ^_^ And I'm thirsty, and I want an espresso...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM 667MHz, 130GB HD
Now I've got "You're so vain" stuck in my head

Clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee..

That's sick but the good kind of sick. The sick that people head bang to and scream rock on.

OP
Kilted1
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
Ooh! I so want a cappuccino machine!...
If only Apple made one. ....Dream...... "Apple special event " Steve
introduces the iCapp with nozzle that squirts album art in foam.. a kinda bubble jet printer head....with built-in docking station for ipod or iPhone ;D O:) O:)

M

MacHeadCase

Now there's a fabulous idea! Maybe a call to His Steveness and you've got a job as his assistant for ideas and stuff. Lots of $$$$$$ too, Apple freebies, you get the picture. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.