• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

OMG it exists!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Someone on this forum has a gif signature where one of the frames has a woman's chest placed 'just so' behind the word Google. I thought, how funny would it be if somone registered booble.com?? It exists haha!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
lol.... AND it's exactly what you would expect it to be! :D

Reaction score
this one is really good...had a good laugh;)
the name is chosen brilliantly.

kuchiki

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Wish I had thought of that, could have made a killing selling the name to someone. There have been a few variations on the Google name to get people to inadvertently go to their site or just a legit variation of the name.

I don't if many here are familiar with the infamous goggle.com which would open hundreds of pop-ups on through Internet Explorer.

I kind of like Blackle.com which is just like Google's main page, but black. It fits well with the theme I'm running.

OP
giulio
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
I wonder if doodle.com is taken...
poople.com
tootle.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.