iTunes Library to Airdisk from Windows Machine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53Ghz Macbook Pro
I've got an odd situation. I've searched and found several articles around on how to transfer an iTunes library to an AirDisk for networkable library. However, none of the articles I've found seem to address the particular situation I have.

I'd like to store and use my library to the Airdisk, but my library resides on a Windows notebook with 'g' wireless. I've formated the Airdisk as OS X fielsystem (not FAT32) and I can read /write to the Airdisk from the Windows machine via the Airport/Airdisk utility, but how do I transfer it?

1.) If I simply plug in the external drive directly to my Windows machine, I assume it won't recognize it as I've formated it with the Mac file system. Again, I assume that the Airdisk utility does all the translation over Airport to make it readable/writable with Windows.

2.) What's the proper way to make it accessible / update-able from my Windows machine OR Macbook?

3.) Can my Xbox360 access the iTunes library on the Airdisk directly, or indirectly through any of the machines on the network?

Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.