Upload Process Indicator

M

MacDennis

Hi!

Internet Explorer has a download manager tool with a progress bar indicator which indicates the remaining time in a file download process.
Is there any progress bar tool for either Internet Explorer or the Mac operating system that indicates the remaining time in a file uploading process?Something like an upload manager?

Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
omaigosh u shuld not use aie!!11 u shud use safari it iz a better browser bcuz itz made bai apple and not M$ crap winblowz longwhore

No, seriously, I don't think there is such an add on to IE for Mac.

OP
M

MacDennis

trpnmonkey41 said:
I removed your other 2 posts because we do not allow double posting. I suggest looking around www.versiontracker.com and www.macupdate.com for a program to handle your needs

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of that.I double posted because none of the forum rooms seemed to apply to my question.May I suggest an internet application/programs forum room?

Also thank you for the links.I checked both but didn't find anything, so my question still stands!

OP
M

MacDennis

Absolute Zero said:
omaigosh u shuld not use aie!!11 u shud use safari it iz a better browser bcuz itz made bai apple and not M$ crap winblowz longwhore

I would if Safari would be available for Mac OS 9, which it isn't.

Another "smart" move by Apple.All the new software applications are only supported by MacOs X. This eventually forces us all to buy OS X.
And those that are still perfectly happy with their older G3 Macs (that can not run the much heavier OS X) will now also be forced to buy a new Mac.

You call Microsoft M$.Might as well start calling Apple A$$le now as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Although if you are prefectly happy with their older G3 Macs then why do they need to upgrade? With great processing power with each upgrade of software.. you need to upgrade your system. Every release of software, be it an Apple product, Adobe product, Macromedia, etc etc, their requirements go up because they do bigger and better things with that piece of software. They want people to get the best experience they can from their software, so they recommend upgrading the hardware or the OS software, since the software companies are also using new and special technologies that have been released in newer versions of OS software. No matter what platform you use, this is going to be the case, just due to the nature of technology.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
MacDennis said:
You call Microsoft M$. Might as well start calling Apple A$$le now as well.

You can not do $ thing with Apple, because there are no ssss, in Apple as there is in Microsoft (Micro$oft or M$). :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.