• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New MacBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
I just got my new MacBook. i am playing around with it getting all my stuff together. I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Nice iBook for sale.

I got the wife a pink nano. she said that the iPod Video was too clunky.

we got a new printer too.

i will be checking out iLife 08 here soon.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Very cool FF! Glad you finally got it. I am still using my Last Gen iBook G4. Will be a while before I can get a Macbook.

Let us know what you think of iLife 08!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4AlumBook, 4g iphone, 64wifi iPad, Atv2, Ipod classic
good on you! i'm looking at a new blackbook, but am holding out till leopard, AND till the funds are available!
I've just got iWork 08 going on my PowerbookG4 and i must admit it is AMAZING, havent tried the iLife yet but if it's this good, you wont be dissappointed!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
I just got my new MacBook. i am playing around with it getting all my stuff together. I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Nice iBook for sale.

I got the wife a pink nano. she said that the iPod Video was too clunky.

we got a new printer too.

i will be checking out iLife 08 here soon.

WOW! It doesn't get much better than that! Congrats and have fun! :D

Let us know about iLife08, I'm curious.

Reaction score
Congrats, FF24. I'm torn between a MacBook and a Mini but will likely buy one or the other as soon as Leopard is released. Please share your experiences and enjoy the new toy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Congrats! FF24. Looking forward to hearing your review on iLife 08.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.