• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Vick pleads guilty

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i think that he should be shot and drown like he did those dogs. he needs 10-12 months per dog.

Reaction score
Ya, thats brutal stuff what he was with. Well he lost more than just some time in jail....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4 ghz, iPhone 4
He should be banned from football. I know its a different sport, but if Pete Rose can be banned from baseball for betting on it then I would imagine you should be banned from football for murdering innocent animals because your a dumb thug. I really can not tolerate stupidity, everyone makes mistakes and thats fine, but you know when you are murdering animals thats wrong and you should be punished.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 and a 15" MacBook Pro 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM
The fact that the human race is still taking part in disgusting acts as these disheartens me. Dogs are the most loyal creatures on this planet. And to hurt them is one of the most extreme sins (if you are religious) a human being can commit. Disgusting ... no punishment can right the wrongs he has done.

Reaction score
He should be banned from football. I know its a different sport, but if Pete Rose can be banned from baseball for betting on it then I would imagine you should be banned from football for murdering innocent animals because your a dumb thug. I really can not tolerate stupidity, everyone makes mistakes and thats fine, but you know when you are murdering animals thats wrong and you should be punished.

Absolutely, that is exactly what I think. +rep to you!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
whatever... i dont get upset easily (i am pretty laid back) but dogs are one of the things that i do extremely care about! if i were the judge, michael vick would no longer be living, just like the dogs he "bet" on.

disgraceful

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I think they should put him in a pit with some of those dogs, and if he survives, he should be off'd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
What cracks me up about Michael Vick is how sorry he is yadda yadda, he is only sorry that he was caught and the bonehead that he ran with didn’t have enough to pay a lawyer so they turned on him... Sort of how I wish those pit bulls would of turned on Michael Vick and bit off his biscuits!

I hope he gets gang raped in jail and treated like the DOG he is... And when he gets out no more NFL career... That’s a good start

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Haha! Well now I have a picture to recognize you by!

The name wasn't enough ? :Confused:

heh. I know what's going to happen to Vick. He's going to become a pro wrestler like former athlete turned criminal - Pacman Jones!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
Michael Vick = LOOSER!! I wouldn't walk across the street to see him play.

Reaction score
The sad part is he was an incredible athlete. But, I hope he gets what he deserves.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.