• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

A more affordable iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0 GHz CD 2 GB RAM, 23" Samsung HDTV/Monitor , JBL Creature II, Apple Xbox 360,
im not worried about the iphone price but the price of the monthly plan.... 60$ a mo with only 200 txt msg's

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
^^ still, $100 shaved off the price wouldn't hurt. I hear apple refurbs are really well tested...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
There are indeed very well tested. Still I can't imagine spending 400 on a refurb phone. Maybe the iPhone 2.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
I'll wait for the 2.0 of pretty much anything. Beta's and first productions are for testers and collectors IMHO. That said knocking $100 off the price did make me look twice.
-Dave

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MPH: 3.5Ghz i7 | MPS: 2.66Ghz Xeon | iPhone 4S | iPad 2 | MacBook 13"
Yeah, I still can't justify paying that much for a phone. Even if there is a $100 off the retail price. I drop and abuse my phones so much and when I get a new phone I tend to go with the Wal-Mart special that my carrier runs from time to time where they pay me to take a new phone. ;)

You know your phones old when......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.