MacBook Waight

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
How heavy are the macbooks and are they easy to carry around with you in your bag?

I have a 3 year old dell laptop that is quite heavy. i tried putting it in my new laptop bag and its quite heavy. not the sort of thing i would like to carry around with me everywhere

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
check Apple's specs, it says the weight

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
Thanks for the specs.

How does the macbook feel when you carry it around with you? does it always feel heavy and a pain to carry around with you so you leave it at home inless you need it, or is it light enough to carry in your bag with you wherever you go with out causing a problem or a fuss?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I guess it really depends on your build. For instance, I'm larger than the average guy my age and height, so lugging around 5 pounds is nothing for me. But if you're a smaller person who is not as strong, 5 pounds can get tiresome.

Reaction score
I'm rather tiny and not very strong, I carried my macbook and a few textbooks around campus for quite a while at a time in a comfortable messenger bag. It's light enough that I forgot it was with me often. Most of my textbooks weighed more than it did..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.