iPhoto help

Reaction score
Hi i just got my first mac ever yesterday, and i am trying to put photos in an event, but when i mac a new event and try to rename it, it wont let me highlight the "new event" and rename it to something like vacation. could someone please lend some insight. Thanks!

Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem, does anyone know anything about this?

Did you manage to sort it out dbennett?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Weird. Could you post a screenshot of what's happening? Cause in my world, I just click on "New event" button, and it creates a new event. From thereon, if I click on the text "new event", it automatically highlights it.

If at all there's a problem, you could always go into the event and then at the top, it should show the name so you can change it.

Reaction score
Its fixed itself now. I do not know why, I had not done anything differently. I had found another article on another forum about the same problem. There was no solution there either.

The text under the Events was a slightly smaller size and it was aligned 4 or 5 pixels lower so that the bottom of the text was covered by the Event below it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.