• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Win a free Steermouse License!!!

Reaction score
Hi, so I'm not sure if you guys have read my review of Steermouse yet but I have a little contest going on where you can win a free license for Steermouse thanks to the very kind guys at Steermouse.
For detailed instructions on how to participate please click the link above or just visit my blog.

kuchiki

OP
kuchiki
Reaction score
Very cool of you and the developers of SteerMouse! Thanks, kuchiki!

You're very welcome but don't thank me...the credit belongs Steermouse for providing me with a license to give away.
And even if one shouldn't win the software really is worth the money. At least for me those were 20bucks that I have spent wisely in a long while ^^

kuchiki

OP
kuchiki
Reaction score
Since I didn't want to open up another thread for a product I am able to give away I will just post it in here if nobody minds.

I am currently giving away a full body set of shieldzone's invisible shield for the macbook since shieldzone was kind enough to provide me with a free sample and one to give away.
I think it is a very good product to protect your MB from scratches and dirt so if anyone is interested just drop by. Contest goes till 16th aug. just like the steermouse contest. you can find a more detailed review also with some application tips I found useful personally since it is a bit tricky to apply the shields.

have a nice weekend everybody

kuchiki

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Steermouse is the bomb, best $20 you can spend on a mouse imo.

OP
kuchiki
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I have another giveaway contest going on on my blog. This time it's a set of protective skins for your Macbook by DeinDesign GmbH (a German company). They really are stylish and if you're looking for a skin then well why not participate?
Wish you all good luck;)

kuchiki

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.