Apple Store Policy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
I recently bought a Dual 2 G5 with 23" Cinema Display..The only reason I bought the 23" instead of the 20" was because of the $200 price difference. At the time when I bought it I DID know that display updates were coming at WWDC, but this was my thinking:

-I like the current displays
-I LOVE ADC
-I wouldn't have to wait
-The current ones would be more reliable, since they have had time to "iron" the "kinks" out..

Now I am starting to get worried that I made the wrong decision...What is Apple's trade in policy? I heard that if you are within 10 days of the new updates, you can trade in for the new one, as long as it's the same price...Now my question is: Is it 10 days from when you actually click Order, or is 10 days from when your credit card is charged(When it ships)

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Just called Apple Store

Just called the Apple Store....It's 10 days from the day it ships...which means I can have the new or older displays!!!!

Apple is Great! :D :D :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.