iLife'08

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
|MBP17''|hi-res|
hi

my MBP just arrived today it was ordered on the 27ty of July. I was koping i will get ne iLife with it but unfortunatly did get 06 version. can anyone tell me is there any chance to get iLife 08 for free from apple in my circumstances? I live in UK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD
prolly not u ordered it 1.5 weeks before it was released it was prolly almost too u when all that new good stuff came out... u just ordered it about a week too soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Why don't you contact your dealer? I've heard that, some ppl. managed to secure new copies after negotiating the matter over the phone.

Good luck!

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
|MBP17''|hi-res|
will try tomorrow to call them and ged it at least with a fair discount... hopefully will work. they've got good customer service. they replace my ipod headphones almost every month for over two years...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Unibody MBP, 2.8ghz, 500gig, 4gig
hey guys,if i buy a mbp in next two weeks wil i be having iLife'08??Do you know anything about it?or upgrading to it would be ceapher?easier?
??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Any mac u buy starting yesterday will have ilife 08 and its iphoto, garage band, imovie,iweb,and idvd so u just buy a mac and u get it no need to upgrade

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Any mac u buy starting yesterday will have ilife 08 and its iphoto, garage band, imovie,iweb,and idvd so u just buy a mac and u get it no need to upgrade
oh thanx a million man,i was wondering it for days...but my suspicions arent gone yet:)i hope it isnt just in USA..do u know if it is world wide..i mean having macs with iLife'08 starting from yesterday..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am almost positive but why not just give ur local store a call and be reassured

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
its not that simple here..apple is being sold by a very very unefective and costumer careless company in my country..i've of course tried to call them but after getting diverted like 5 times(no one even know what iLife is in c.c. department)i gave up:(so thats why i am so keen on this issues..but thanx btw..you've been helpful,very much...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro: 2.2 gHz, 120gb, glossy. STOLEN :(
i had the same question. I went to one of the apple stores near here and asked a guy and he said that he couldn't help me as I bought it off the online store, so I had to go contact customer service. I was a bit disappointed, but I'll try again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" 2.0GHz C2D iMac, 2.5GB RAM || 2GHz C2D Macbook White, 2GB RAM || PowerMac G4 533MHz, 1GB RAM
You should be able to get the upgrade until 14 days after the purchase

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
|MBP17''|hi-res|
so i called them and they refunded £50 to the credit card and said I can buy ILife 08 for that if I want to...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.