• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Selling my 3 Month Old iMac for the new one.....Am i MAD?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini, 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram
Yes, i now envy the new one as it has better specs and looks sooo good!!

I only bought a 20" iMac 3 months ago as i couldnt be bothered to wait and didn't think i would be bothered by the new iMac.

All i can say is simply stunning (i expect nothing less from apple tbh) and i'm gonna buy a new iMac 20" lol. I may even stretch my budget and get a 24".

Anyone else in the sameish boat as me??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Core2Due 20" iMac - 2Gb RAM - wireless Mac KB - wireless MX610 mouse
I'm kind of in the same boat, I've had my 20" for about 3 months and regret not buying the 24". I wouldn't swap my current 20" for the new 20" - but I might for the 24".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.