Stable Tiger or New Leopard ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dont have one yet <sob>
If you're to get a Mac....
would you get it today with Tiger installed or wait for Leopard ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16GHZ C2D,120 GB HDD 3GB Ram
i allready have a macbook pro, got it in january. i love the new imacs but dont have anywhere to put one.* looks around bedroom* i still live with family im only 17 so...

besides i need a car first and i allreayd have a mac. but i think ill get leopard when it comes out but at the moment im sticking with tiger.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Unibody MBP, 2.8ghz, 500gig, 4gig
i allready have a macbook pro, got it in january. i love the new imacs but dont have anywhere to put one.* looks around bedroom* i still live with family im only 17 so...

besides i need a car first and i allreayd have a mac. but i think ill get leopard when it comes out but at the moment im sticking with tiger.

is tiger capable of everything you want to do?i never used a mac before so i am %100newbie:)i am a hard windows user since 3.1 and i dont know if i can get full performance from a mac please guys please share your experiences anything will be apriciated..i looked at other threads everybody sad i am so happy but no one has said why...s.o pls

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PM G4 Dual 867, 1gb, 160gb
Tiger is leaps and bounds better than Vista or XP, so it's all about your reference point, I suppose. I am confident that Leopard will be stable though. It has been under scrutiny out in the wild for quite a while now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Unibody MBP, 2.8ghz, 500gig, 4gig
Tiger is leaps and bounds better than Vista or XP, so it's all about your reference point, I suppose. I am confident that Leopard will be stable though. It has been under scrutiny out in the wild for quite a while now.

yes my friend i have assumed that it might be better so thats why i am hanging around here..and thats what i meant before why doesnt anybody say why it is better..i am not a win fan infact i dont like it so much...
for example what is itthatyou like the most about your mac..and please dont say the way it looks..i already know that:)man,they just couldnt be any sexier!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.