Why no tutorial Forum?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
Why is there not a tutorials forum on here? It seems like people ask alot of repeat questions, and some of them, while valid good questions, could have a tutorial, that we could either point to, or they could find before asking.

Just a thought.

Brian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
It seems like people ask alot of repeat questions, and some of them, while valid good questions, could have a tutorial, that we could either point to, or they could find before asking.
Well, we already have this. On this forum there are already a few FAQ and other sticky threads that do address some very common issues and contain the answers to the "repeat" questions. Some people simply choose not to read them first.

OP
bmcgonag
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Yep, but I didn't realize that the FAQ was tutorials. I think the name may throw people off...kinda like it did me...but thanks, I'll start submitting some stuff that I see asked quite a bit, and have answered in the past.

thanks,

Brian

Please try to group the questions into logical FAQs. We'd prefer not to one for each individual question.

Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook/13.3"/2.16GHz Intel C2D/1GB RAM/120GB HD/Ipod 20 Gig
there could be a banner with "EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAC" on it and people would still ask the same questions over and over, but in theory its a great idea. ;-)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.