Protection Used?

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to get everyone’s opinion on what protective gear to buy for a Mac Book. I have already have the Brenthaven Edge 1 and the Marware Protection Pack Plus. Anything else?

Does anyone have any feedback on a protection skin for the track pad? Is it needed? I heard that after a while dirt / oil will build up on it.

Thanks,

Lewis

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
The trackpad protection skin is helpful in the long run, to prevent dirt and grime buildup on your trackpads surface. The Iskin protouch is also a great dirt and grime preventor on your keyboard. But like me you may think that the iskin forms to your keyboard... it does and it doesn't you will feel more resistance in fast typing but the pad seems to stay pretty "to form" on your keyboard. I've never used the brenthaven edge 1 or marware protection pack so I can't respond on those.

Welcome to Mac-Forums!

OP
L
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find the track pad protection? What company makes it? Is it compatiable with the Marware protection pad? Can you notice when it’s applied? How much sensitivity is lost?

Thanks,

Lewis

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.