• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Big Thank You

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" imac 2.66 1T 8GB
This post is just to say thanks for all the help the users of this forum provide. I know that I have a lot of "dumb" questions, but I'm glad there is the support here to help my transition from PC to Mac

Thank you!!

Jon

(Group Hug time);D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
i'm surprised no one else has posted on this.
but on that note. i would also like to thank everyone.
everybody here is very helpful and nice, and if they aren't nice, they quickly learn that they wont be well liked, and at least act nice.=P
this is by far the best forum i have ever seen.
after the group hug everyone should reach around and pat themselves on the back. (even you Suzie68:p)
'cause it's all of us that make this such a great place!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
I haven't said this in such a long time.

We're Mac-Forums.com. Here, no question, from a newbie, or from a veteran, is stupid.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
I can't believe the questions I asked when I first got my Mac and found this forum. But no one put me down or gave me a bad time at all. They just kindly answered my questions and helped fix my lack of understanding.

Yes, this is (IMHO) the best forum on the net! I love it! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.