• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Show us your desktop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini | 2.0GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 120GB HD ||| Black MacBook | 2.16GHz C2D | 2GB RAM
These threads are always kinda fun at other forums I've visited. I hope this is ok, and I didn't see one started here. Anyway, just take a snapshot of your desktop. I know Mac desktops are a little more basic than the Windows counterparts, so I'm expecting a lot more down in the dock, compared to the crazy icons all over the desktop.

Here's mine. I change my wallpaper a lot, too.

Take yours now! (Command + Shift + 3)

desk.jpg

OP
bcooper0125
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini | 2.0GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 120GB HD ||| Black MacBook | 2.16GHz C2D | 2GB RAM
Bah! I knew it was somewhere!!! :(

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
No Problem Buddy :)

~~ TS ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.