• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

MacBook killer

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Does it use the Barbie OS also? :D

My macs are all on ebay as I type this! That Laptop ROX!

OP
smurfy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
I know! Apple is gonna lose alot of business to this beast!

Reaction score
I'm deffinatly upgrading, I was waiting until blu-ray supported macbook pro's, but this sh* is off tha chain!!!

Reaction score
what's with the fake address? are you foolishing insinuating that a child's toy "Barbie Laptop" is an equal comparison to an HP? Any HP from it's inception is better than that barbie 'laptop', but every mac (since they switched to intel) has been better than every HP. the os, ever since OS X, has always been better. Before OS X, it was horrible. Before intel, it was slow and frustrating; nearly as frustrating as the claims that it was faster lol. funny topic though. i think i rambled.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro Quad 2.8 w/ 8800GT / Black MacBook 2.16 C2D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
what's with the fake address? are you foolishing insinuating that a child's toy "Barbie Laptop" is an equal comparison to an HP? Any HP from it's inception is better than that barbie 'laptop', but every mac (since they switched to intel) has been better than every HP. the os, ever since OS X, has always been better. Before OS X, it was horrible. Before intel, it was slow and frustrating; nearly as frustrating as the claims that it was faster lol. funny topic though. i think i rambled.

Looks like somebody misplaced their sarcasm detector... ;P

Reaction score
The Barbie laptop runs Linux rather than Windows, far better that any HP to date in my opinion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
I bet this laptop would actually be favoured over any Apple product for a girl who is into Barbie, haha.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
The Barbie laptop runs Linux rather than Windows, far better that any HP to date in my opinion.

.... because HP computers are incapable of running Linux?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Duo White
Is the Barbie at least 2 core duo ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
This is perfect for preschoolers or barbie-type girls of all ages.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
Because HP computers come with Windows installed. Theoretically any computer should be able to run Linux.
heck! you don't even need a computer! my friend has linux running on his ipod, and i heard someone put it on their digital watch!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.

Ditto also.
And the funniest post since I have joined. (Got to admit, i thought we were going to have a pc / mac rant). :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.