Syncing to .mac with a windows pc?

Reaction score
I am in the process of switching to having only apple computers in my house. I just got an iPhone and already have a macbook but at the moment my main PC in which I sync my iPhone is a windows desktop. I'm waiting until leopard comes out to purchase a new iMac but until then I would like to start using the .mac service and getting an email address. My question is, can I through windows sync my iphones contacts, and calendar with a .mac account?

The other question is in the meantime, since .mac is a mapi or imap (i'm not sure of the term) can I open it in outlook or am i stricken to use the web browser?

Thanks for the help!

-Keith

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks.... I think they only solution to this problem (at least if i'm in a hurry to start using the .mac service) is to just sync the iPhone with my laptop as the "Primary" pc but set it up for manually manage music files etc... Then i'll just plug it into my desktop to sync the music and video files i want. Kinda a pain but I guess that the price i'll pay for impatience.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.