• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac Needs Help

Reaction score
Hi All, My last PC was a Dell, that's why I bought a Mac Book Pro but all is not sweet in the Apple orchard. I bought One on one to have MAC help me build a web site and over the last few weeks everything has been going fine, no problems. Yesterday, Saturday, 07-14-07, I made an appointment for another lesson for Sunday, 07-22-07 - no problem. Saturday evening, I received a consierge message indicating that my appointment was for Friday, 07-27-07. I never made an appointment for this day. I work on Fridays. I only can make appointments for Saturday or Sunday, usually 0900 to 1000, as all my previous appointments have been. Mac's telephone voice mail is terrible - no way to speak to a human, just voice mail that is useless. How do I get the Roosevelt Field, Garden City NY store to fix this error? If I have to drive out to the store to have them rectify this error - it will be all over the internet...
Thanks.
Russell

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Please be sure to read the forum descriptions and post in the right forum. I'm moving this for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.