How do you carry your iPhone?

JRV

Reaction score
This is for the people that have iPhones. How do you carry it? In a bag or backpack or in your pocket? Right now I have a flip phone I can fit in my pocket but the iPhone seems like it might be a little long to put in your pocket.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
It's not that much taller or thicker than the video iPod. I've not had an ounce of trouble keeping it in my pants pocket. I have the rubber case for it as well which adds some thickness.
Bryan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
This is for the people that have iPhones. How do you carry it? In a bag or backpack or in your pocket? Right now I have a flip phone I can fit in my pocket but the iPhone seems like it might be a little long to put in your pocket.

The iPhone is the same size as my Motorola Q was and is thinner than a Razr. Slides perfectly in your pocket :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
In my pocket with an iPod slip case until I find a case that I like

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
I keep it in a leather case I clip to my belt. I can easily plug headphones into it and remove the iPhone from the case without disconnecting the headphones. The case doesn't get in my way.

PD_iPhn_HorzPch_Blk_250.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I keep it in my pocket. It's not an issue for me since I used to carry the much bigger 8125/8525s in my pocket ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I carry mine in a Case-Mate case pretty nice. At work on a belt holster, and in my pocket when im not. Its always in the case though. On the back you can take the holster clip off by unscrewing it and its pretty thin

media.nl.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i am hoping that it will fit in my 'cell phone pocket' of my pants, all my pants seem to have them. it is located on the right side of my knee, like where cargo pockets would be but they are hidden and perfect for a cell phone...or drugs...i use mine for my phone though
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
I carry mine in a Case-Mate case pretty nice. At work on a belt holster, and in my pocket when im not. Its always in the case though. On the back you can take the holster clip off by unscrewing it and its pretty thin

media.nl.jpg

Wow, that's a beautiful case! Can you still slip it into your front pocket or shirt pocket or is it too thick?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15'' MBP 2.33 C2D, 160GB, 3GB - 23'' Cinema Display - PowerMac G4 733 mHz, 500GB (soon to be 1TB)
in my pocket without a case.

Reaction score
1st I had the gel protector which was great but it did not stay in the belt holder all that well being the gel did not seem to stay in the holder on the phone yes but not on the belt holder so I picked up the crystal film set to protect the screen. I was not sure if it would effect the use of the phone but I can tell you that it has no effect that I can see after 4 days of use. I also picked up Incase Leather Folio which is working out great.
iphoneleatherfolioolive1.jpg

iphone_crystalfilm.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Powerbook G4, iPhone
Picked up a Jam Jacket which has a cool headphone storage thing on the back of the silicone case. Fits great in the front pocket. I am more conscious of keeping my keys in my other pocket, though...

Arn

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
It's pretty thin the Case-Mate you could fit it in your pocket no problem. With the exception of emo kids......
I keep mine in the front pocket all the time fits nice and doesnt add muck bulk at all. I stayed away from the silicone one because all the iPod cases i tried like that were a pain to take out of your pocket. Flipped everything inside out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.