• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Great iPod/iPhone Anti-Theft device.

Reaction score
Hahahaha that's pretty funny. I remember wanting a Zune, but after seeing how big it was, I didn't want it. :p I heard they're making a smaller version though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac, 1 Ghz G4, 1 GB RAM, running 10.4.10, saving for MBPro
Introducing Hide-a-Pod

You love your iPod. It’s a great product. You take it everywhere and you use it every day. But owning a device so desirable and fashionable as an iPod comes with one major drawback . . . the iPod has become a target for theft. So how can you take your iPod out of your home without fear?

You made a smart choice in choosing an iPod. And now you can protect it from theft and still enjoy using it in public with the new Hide-a-Pod anti-theft case.

It’s really very simple. Just tell us what iPod model you want to protect and we provide a gutted and hinged Zune with our custom molded iPod casing adapter. We also include a custom cable from the Zune’s controls (see FAQ) and audio output jack that you simply plug into your iPod. No iPod modifications are necessary.

Awesome page. That gave me a good laugh.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I would definitely buy one if they were real. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
I think its only suiting that they show it fitting inside the brown zune. Brown, what are they thinking, BROWN!! Thats even worst than beige.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
The ultimate iPod Anti-Theft device

Best way to protect your iPod is to hide it in a Zune. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15'' Macbook Pro, 17'' Intel iMac, 80gb iPod classic
Ha ha! That's great! It's true.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
I think this is the best part:

Will all iPod models (and iPhone) fit?

Of course! The Zune is so incredibly huge that there’s plenty of room for any iPod or iPhone along with your choice of accessories, a sack lunch, and maybe a small cat.

hahah

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.