• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Heavyweight Classic Canvas Messenger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz/2GB/CD
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KGDB8M/?tag=macforums0e4-20

I'm thinking about getting this bag for everyday use. I'll need to be traveling to work for 1.5 months, so it'd be nice to hold some books/water bottle/lunch/etc...

So, has anyone owned this bag?

Also, I heard the green color is a little bit more darker than shown (which is good in my opinion). I'm torn between the green and the black. Black or Green?

PS -- This has been claimed as Jack Bauer's 24 bag, but that's not why I'm getting it!

Also, if you have another bag you own or have owned that has served you well, please do link.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I have this bag. I haven't had it more than a couple months, but I use it for school and carry around my MBP (in sleeve) a couple books, charger, mouse, etc. It works fine for what I need: a basic messenger with one big area for anything to toss in and the nice big pockets in front. The color is your standard military-type olive green.

Overall I really like it. I've gotten a couple complements and people asking where I got it from, and nobody mentioned the "24" connection. For $20, I'd say it's a good all-around bag to have around.

OP
DoubleCap
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz/2GB/CD
Ah ok, I ordered the military olive green one last night. Hope to get it early next week.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.