iChat on the iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Except for the part where it only works for 10 minutes. I was researching that last night. A bunch of people can't get it installed properly or something.
Bryan

OP
C
Reaction score
Except for the part where it only works for 10 minutes. I was researching that last night. A bunch of people can't get it installed properly or something.
Bryan

Read the entire article; it highlights that then gives a better alternative. One that is just like iChat

And there is no installation, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I've use BeeJive and it works great. It's a good stopgap until Apple releases an official version that keeps working even when the phone is in standby mode

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Read the entire article; it highlights that then gives a better alternative. One that is just like iChat

And there is no installation, so I don't know what you're talking about.

That was added at 7:18 am on the 13th. My posting was at 6:52 am. BeeJive wasn't there when I commented on the link.
Bryan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
Ive been using BeeJive. It looks nice and fits the screen perfect. Looks just like iChat.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15'' MBP 2.33 C2D, 160GB, 3GB - 23'' Cinema Display - PowerMac G4 733 mHz, 500GB (soon to be 1TB)
Yeah, i used beejive the day it was released... they definitely knew what they were doing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.