Custom Ringtones on iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Only 23 steps to install a custom ringtone on your iPhone - go Apple!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
wow not worth it. looks a littttle dangerous. Ill wait for apple.

Reaction score
Nice hack. But that looks fairly complicated. I think I'll hold off for Apple's update. I don't need customized ringtones that badly. :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The file system was recently cracked, so we should expect a nice GUI version of changing this sort of stuff soon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15'' MBP 2.33 C2D, 160GB, 3GB - 23'' Cinema Display - PowerMac G4 733 mHz, 500GB (soon to be 1TB)
The file system was recently cracked, so we should expect a nice GUI version of changing this sort of stuff soon

Yeah, it wouldnt be hard for someone to make that into a simple app.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
It's available now if you know your way around the command prompt (yea, it's Windows only for now) and from what I've read about it, it doesn't seem to be very difficult to figure out. All you really need to do is get into the ringtones directory, throw in your music, and wala! you have custom ringtones.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I just did it on mine yesterday. Its Intel only for OS X, and also for windows now. I put mine in kinda sloppy and tried to take em out and messed it all up. I had to do a restore and was back to normal. So I did it again and put on about 30 ringtones. Looks like apple put them there when it was all done. The guy at the apple store today was shocked when my phone was ringing and it was playing "Party Like A Rockstar" HAHA Old dude cant keep up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.