• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Wrong Address!

Reaction score
I know this isnt a Mac question but this is the only computing forum that i'm a member of so i thought i would try my luck here, if a mod wants to delete it then feel free to, i'm just after some help thats all :)

Yesterday I ordered a new CD/DVD combo drive for my PC, I ordered it from novatech.co.uk because they were the cheapest I could find and I already had an account from orders I had placed years ago, today I went to check the status of my order to find it had been despatched and would be delivered tomorrow, but on further inspection I noticed that the delivery address was one that I had ordered a case to last year for a company to build my PC in, now this leaves me with a bit of a problem and that is my new CD/DVD combo is on its way to Manchester not Middlesbrough but the strange this is I changed my credit details when I placed the order and every site I have ever used in the past will only ship to the cardholders address when u add a new card or change the existing details, so now im £20 down and have no CD/DVD combo to show for it, does anyone know what I should do next because the item was on next day delivery meaning it will be loaded on to a delivery van before I can get in touch with novatech and inform them of my problem

/Ste

Oh and you can stop laughing now…… its not funny!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
DRIVE BOY! DRIIIVVEEEE!

also: sidenote: i'm sure the mods wouldn't care at all if you posted this in 'anything goes' instead of 'switcher hangout' :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.