iPhone Returns and why?

Reaction score
Just curious to see how many out there are planning to return their iPhone withing 14 days from date of purchase and why.

jerry

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook core 2, 2gb and an 8gb Iphone with scratches on the screen
im thinking about it yes and the reason is im not getting good cell service from at&t I love the phone and it will break my heart if i do take it back but it does me no good if I cant make calls just because im in a building or 2 miles from the interstate. :( and i live in a good sized city and never had trouble with alltel i could be out in the woods and make calls...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
im thinking about it yes and the reason is im not getting good cell service from at&t I love the phone and it will break my heart if i do take it back but it does me no good if I cant make calls just because im in a building or 2 miles from the interstate. :( and i live in a good sized city and never had trouble with alltel i could be out in the woods and make calls...
Where do you live?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
It would break your heart, however what's the point of having a cell phone if there's no signal? It's like TELUS. For me, they have horrible coverage here and the best phones(this is an example, TELUS is flat out horrible). If you don't have very good service from AT&T then cancel and go to Alltel. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powerbook 1GHz PowerPC G4 1MB L3 cache 1.5 GB DDR SDRAM
I returned my iphone after 5 days. I almost immediately regretted returning it. when I bought it I just wanted to try it out. It worked great, and my only real complaint is that the speakerphone volume was too low. Other than that, I just had a hard time justifying the cost when I have a blackberry provided for me by my work.

All that being said, I will probably go back and re-buy an iphone in a few weeks. It is an awesome toy and will get better with each software update. The ipod and maps functions alone are almost worth the cost. Of course, I will purchase from a different at&t store as too avoid the shame faced looks from all those that see me change my mind...again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook core 2, 2gb and an 8gb Iphone with scratches on the screen
Where do you live?

Montgomery, Al I may keep it now cause this weekend we drove to the beach in Florida and we went the back roads to get there instead of the interstate and it worked just fine. My wife was surfing the web on my Iphone almost the whole way down and back. I just have to make sure it works when i need it or else go back to alltel. Im still testing im going to drive the other direction in the next couple of days and make sure it works before my 14 days runs out. but so far i love it. its almost like having my macbook in my pocket :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
Montgomery, Al I may keep it now cause this weekend we drove to the beach in Florida and we went the back roads to get there instead of the interstate and it worked just fine. My wife was surfing the web on my Iphone almost the whole way down and back. I just have to make sure it works when i need it or else go back to alltel. Im still testing im going to drive the other direction in the next couple of days and make sure it works before my 14 days runs out. but so far i love it. its almost like having my macbook in my pocket :)

Thats why i asked where you live. It all depends on where you are. Some places get better service then others.

Reaction score
Well Chicagos service sucks. I cant use my phone inside any building.. and Im basically in the middle of downtown and just north of the city. Pretty sad really. I could understand if you were in the middle of nowhere where they didnt have towers or something.. but in Chicago!!! Come on!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.