User Agreements

K

knaggsy

I was wondering if anyone can help me I am setting up a business website with a friend where people would possibly pay for membership to the site and have business dealing with other members of the site. I am setting up the user agreement for the site and I am was wondering about using the example of other peoples user agreements. I am looking at the ebay user agreement and it is more or less exactly what I want to put up on the site barring a few minor alterations. Is it possible to use part of this agreement or would they frown upon this as I don't want to do anything untoward on my site.

Any help you could give would be really appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
They shouldn't have any problems with someone using a user agreement that is similar to their user agreement. What are they gonna sue u for - plagarism??!!

Anyways, most user agreements are overall similar anyways, so you shouldn't be too fussed about it. Just make sure you include all relevant details in the most descriptive manner, to avoid future hassles.

Hope that helps, good luck.

OP
K

knaggsy

Cheers mate thats what I thought just as this is my business website I want to make sure I have covered everything however small. Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.