Setting up two iPhones with a FamilyPlan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White - 2.0GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HD
I want to setup two different iPhones with a FamilyPlan, and I want to port two old numbers from Sprint, and I want to know if this is possible to do on the iTunes activation or do I need to go to the AT&T store and get them to help?

Also, if I add the 10$ 1500 texting, does that apply to just one of the iPhones or both?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
You do all of the activation on your own.

The texts are for the whole family plan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
You sure about the text for the whole family plan? I have 4 phones on my family plan, including 2 iPhones. For both iPhones, one has the $20 200 message unlimited internet plan, the other had to go with the $30 1500 message unlimited internet plan. They are billed as 2 separate items for a total of $50 just for the text/internet for just those 2 phones. My daughter still has her Razr with unlimited messaging but pay per use internet which is around $20 or so per month, then the other phone has pay per use for everything. Regardless, they are all billed per their own perks plus the base voice plans for each of the 4 phones in the family plan into one bill that is about the same as a car payment now, but I do know we had to do 2 separate text message/unlimited internet plans - 1 for each iPhone. All 4 phones share voice minutes and rollover minutes. Everything else is separatly billed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.