AppleCare for iPhone coming this month?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Yeah, I'll definitely be getting AppleCare when it comes out. I dropped a previous phone in the toilet on accident and it was replaced because I had insurance. It's especially good to get for little shiny portable electronics like the iPhone because they are subject to great risk than, say, your desktop computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
This is great since AT&T doesn't offer insurance for expensive phones

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
This is great since AT&T doesn't offer insurance for expensive phones

is that how it is? shoot. i had insurance on a razr that i had to pay $5 a month, then $50 for the new *ahem* refurbished phone, which i had to wait 3 days for, and then after abbbbout a week completely and totally shut off and never turned on again.

thanksssss motorolla

I <3 Apple

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
I'm not quite sure AppleCare for the iPhone would be worth it. If AT&T were offering insurance, however, that's a different story. If my phone gets lost, stolen, or is damaged beyond repair in some kind of accident (like a cat knocking it into the toilet, haha), I'd gladly pay a deductible for a new phone. Too bad AppleCare doesn't work like insurance... it's more of an extended warranty. Those are never worth it, in my opinion.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.